APPLY AT FORWARD PUBLIC SCHOOL, DALAZAK ROAD CAMPUS
Thank You for getting to know us and for your interest in Forward Public School, Dalazak Road Campus. Our Admissions are open from January to March each year. Academic Session begins in March/April each year. Each academic session is divided into two terms i.e. Mid Term and Annual Term. Annual Term Exams are generally conducted in February/March.
The admission procedure begins with registration which in itself does not guarantee admission. The dates of registration are announced annually. You can get your child registered by visiting the Admission Office in person or by using our hassle free “Online Registration Form”. Application Admission Forms with Prospectus are available on payment round the year at our Admission Office. Further details can be had from our website.
ADMISSION TEST & INTERVIEW
Admission tests and interviews are normally held in March and the names of successful candidates are confirmed within a week. The selection of student depends on Merit and on qualifying the admission test. Parents of the successful candidate are required to call upon the school office and collect first fee ‘challan’ form. After depositing the required fee, the name of the child is entered in the Admission register and the child may join their class. The school reserves the right to accept or refuse admission without assigning a reason. The decision of School’s administration regarding this can’t be challenged at any level.Following documents are required to be enclosed with the Admission Form:
- Completely filled and signed Admission Application Form
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Progress or Report card from last school attended by child
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school
RULES FOR ADMISSIONThe admission to Forward Public School is governed by following rules:
- Admission from Grade Play Group to Grade VIII begins in March.
- The child shall have to pass a preliminarily test.
- Proof of date of birth of the child shall have to be provided in the form of NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate, NADRA Identity Card or NADRA Form-B.
- Admission form must be signed by father or legal guardian of the child.
- Students migrating from other schools shall have to provide school leaving certificate from their former school.
- Admission to Grade IX and Grade X is almost impossible and it is at the discretion of the Principal.
- Children whose sisters/brothers are already students of this school will be given preference in admission.